No content in this loop
- Latest News
- Career Advice
- Careers by Disciplines
- Careers by Diversity Group
- Careers by Region
- Careers in International Organisations
- Job Hunting
- Our Events
- Our Webinars
- Past Events
- UNHCR Deputy High Commissioner – Kelly T. Clements shares her experience 20 March 2019
- OSCE Vera Strobachova Budway a dedicated gender equality advocate 18 March 2019
- UNHCR Real talk: The thrills and risks of being a female humanitarian worker 13 March 2019
- Are you the one? NATO is seeking its Chief Information Officer (CIO) 12 March 2019
- UNHCR Joan Opio striving to motivate young women in Uganda 11 March 2019
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now
Are you a recruiter? Find out more
"The Global Careers Fair is a great way for participants to understand the requirement of several types of jobs in our international organization and how to apply for these jobs. For professionals it is also a good way to know how to prepare themselves for these job opportunities."
"As a whole, I found the Global Careers Fair an efficient and effective way for registering, sharing and discussing your profile with experts from various organizations."
"I truly enjoy having the opportunity to talk with HR from different organisations. Being based overseas is a challenge in regards of going to job fairs, and this type of events makes it much easier to stay connected."
“The visitors are happy that they can speak with us and we can offer them our advice. They have expressed their interest and many of them are applying to the available vacancies.”
"An amazing initiative that enables people to get in direct touch with the recruitment teams of the main international organizations. Nowhere else, one has the chance to have this experience."