Asian Development Bank (ADB) Bangladeshi Nationals Online Career Event
Hosted by The Asian Development Bank | 29 August 2018
The Online Career event will be held at 2 different time-slots, 1 in the morning and 1 at night, both will last 90 mins each.
- 29 August 2018, 8:00 a.m (GMT+8)
- 29 August 2018, 8:00 p.m (GMT+8)
The ADB Online Career Event is an opportunity for Bangladeshi professionals to get to know ADB’s mission and operations. This is part of ADB’s outreach to nationals and members who are interested in a career in development work. The event is hosted by The Asian Development Bank with promotion from Global Careers Jobs & Events.
The event aims to:
- Present ADB’s mission and vision and how we work to improve lives in Asia and the Pacific;
- Explain ADB’s talent needs in the context of its operations; and
- Give participants an opportunity to interact with us.
- Bangladesh Nationals.
- Professionals with minimum 6 years of relevant work experience in their field of expertise.
- With postgraduate degree such as Masters, MBA or PhD.
- With excellent communication skills in English.
- Individuals interested in a career in the development sector.
- Individuals who can relocate.
Speakers will be from ADB’s Talent Acquisition team and a specialist from one of ADB’s sector of operations.
Please be advised that attendance to the Online Career Event is free. Confirmed participants will be notified by email by 27 August.
Budget, Personnel, and Management Systems Department – ADB