European Union Careers Fair
EU Institutions & Bodies | October 2018
Are you an EU National with significant work experience and looking to start an exciting new role in a meaningful and fulfilling multicultural environment? Global Careers, the leading provider of Online Careers Fairs and GCFjobs.com, the job board for the European Public Sector, have teamed up with major EU bodies and institutions to organise this unique online event.
The campaign will feature exclusive job opportunities, editorial, interviews and webinars from EU Institutions & Bodies, alongside an online careers event so you can engage 1-2-1 with staff on 18 October 2018.
- Are you a European National?
- Do you have at least 7 years of relevant professional work experience?
- Do you hold a postgraduate degree such as a Masters, MBA or Ph.D? (As a minimum you’ll need a Bachelors degree + extra qualifying years of experience)
- Do you have language skills? (Most organisations typically require their 2 official languages)
- Are you motivated to work for an International Organisation or are considering returning?
As an attendee, you have the ability to explore employer information and opportunities. Choose which employers you want to interact with and then engage in one-on-one text-based conversations directly with a recruiter at those organizations
You can share your background, experience, résumé and ask questions. Maximize your time in the event by getting in line to chat with representatives from more than one company at a time.
By registering, you’ll also receive exclusive opportunities from international employers that warmly welcome applications from women.