Are you a multilingual french speaker?
During this event, you will be able to connect directly with employers including the UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR), about career opportunities from the comfort of your home, office, smartphone or tablet.
Key skills required:
- Languages – are you fluent in French? Both written and spoken
- Do you have at least 5+ years of relevant professional experience?
- Do you hold a Bachelor’s Degree as a minimum?
As an attendee, you have the ability to explore employer information and opportunities. Choose which employers you want to interact with and then engage in one-on-one text-based conversations directly with a recruiter at those organizations.
You can share your background, experience, résumé and ask questions. Maximize your time in the event by getting in line to chat with representatives from more than one company at a time.
By registering you will receive access to speaking with recruiters at this event and you will also receive early access to new vacancies.
This event will be conducted in English
If you are an employer interested in exhibiting at this event or posting vacancies for international french speaking candidates contact us here!
- Multilateral Agencies (UN/EU/MDBs)
- Civil Society Organisations (INGOs, Trusts, and Foundations)
- Implementing Partners (DFID, EuropeAID, GiZ, USAID)
The Francophone Global Careers Fair, will bring together highly qualified french speakers from inside and outside Francophone countries.