Global Careers at International Financial & Fiscal Institutions
Online Event & Campaign | 13 September 2018
The campaign will feature exclusive job opportunities, editorial, interviews and webinars from International Financial & Fiscal Institutions, alongside an online careers event so you can engage 1-2-1 with staff on 13 September 2018.
- Do you have at least 7 years of relevant professional work experience?
- Do you hold a postgraduate degree such as a Masters, MBA or Ph.D? (As a minimum you’ll need a Bachelors degree + extra qualifying years of experience)
- Do you have language skills? (Most organisations typically require their 2 official languages)
- Are you motivated to work for an International Organisation or are considering returning?
- Are you a qualifying national? Most International Organisations require you to be a national from a Member State – See Council of Europe Development Bank (CEB) list as an example
- Would you consider possible relocation?
As an attendee, you have the ability to explore employer information and opportunities. Choose which employers you want to interact with and then engage in one-on-one text-based conversations directly with a recruiter at those organizations
You can share your background, experience, résumé and ask questions. Maximize your time in the event by getting in line to chat with representatives from more than one company at a time.
By registering, you’ll also receive exclusive opportunities from international employers that warmly welcome applications from women.