Global Careers for Spanish Nationals
Brought to you by Ministerio de Asuntos Exteriores, Unión Europea y de Cooperación
Online Event | 14.11.19
14:00 to 18:00 (CET)
Explore International Careers
Global Careers has teamed up once again with Ministerio de Asuntos Exteriores, Unión Europea y de Cooperación to organise the Third Edition of the Global Careers for Spanish Nationals online recruitment event.
- Are you a Spanish national?
- Do you hold a Bachelor’s Degree as a minimum?
- Do you have 5 years or more of relevant professional work experience? (Excluding internships)
- Do you speak at least one additional language proficiently from the following preferred languages: Arabic, English, French, Portuguese and Russian
- Are you motivated to work for an International Organisation or are considering returning?
Why register for this event?
You’ll receive early access to exclusive employer information and opportunities.
Choose which employers you want to interact with and then engage in one-on-one text-based conversations directly with a recruiter at those organisations, without leaving your office or home.
Be first to hear about a wide range of career-focused content from leading International Organisations & Agencies who are recruiting.
Please share with your Spanish friends and colleagues who might be interested in this event.
Please note this event will be conducted in English.