Global Careers for Women 2018
Celebrating Women working in International Organisations
Are you a woman working in the International Public Sector? We’d love to hear your thoughts and opinions. Take our survey today.
International Organisations are on a journey towards GENDER PARITY that starts with YOU.
BE BOLD, explore opportunities, connect and apply with leading international employers featured below.
Make CHANGE happen, share the campaign with your network.
During this event, you will be able to connect directly with recruiters from international organisations who are actively committed to gender parity and who are seeking to hire mid/senior level women to make a difference in their organisation. This event is online and you can participate from the comfort of your home, office, smartphone or tablet.
- Do you have at least 7 years of relevant professional work experience?
- Do you hold a postgraduate degree such as a Masters, MBA or Ph.D? As a minimum you’ll need a Bachelors degree + extra qualifying years of experience.
- Do you have language skills? Most organisations typically require their 2 official languages
- Are you motivated to work for an International Organisation or are considering returning?
- Would you consider possible relocation?
As an attendee, you have the ability to explore employer information and opportunities. Choose which employers you want to interact with and then engage in one-on-one text-based conversations directly with a recruiter at those organizations.
You can share your background, experience, résumé and ask questions. Maximize your time in the event by getting in line to chat with representatives from more than one company at a time.
By registering, you’ll also receive exclusive opportunities from international employers that warmly welcome applications from women.
Are you recruiting senior women for your organisation, building a talent pool of women for future leadership positions or simply want to highlight your organisation’s achievements around gender parity, don’t hesitate to get in touch