We are looking for an experienced web developer (part-time) to join and take ownership of the maintenance and development of our websites and future web projects.
Global Careers, part of the Terra Firma group, offers a range of talent attraction products and services to the International Public Sector, helping them connect with audiences worldwide efficiently and cost-effectively. By delivering user-friendly mobile compatible online recruitment events, Global Careers facilitate conversations between recruiters and candidates.
Global Careers equally offers a specialised job-board (GCFjobs.com).
What will you be doing?
- Developing, improving and maintaining our websites and our future web products
- Collaborating with our marketing team and third-party supplier on the development of our current web products
- Creating functional, attractive web designs which contribute to a consistent web experience for all of our users
Which Skills are required?
- At least 3 years of work experience with the required skills listed below.
- A full understanding of the WordPress framework
- A full understanding of managing and creating bespoke functions and actions as plugins
- Knowledge of GDPR, maintenance of subscriber database integrity
- Development and/or management of workflow automation (subscriber list management and job board applications)
- Safety and integrity of our websites
Our main website which you will work on is built specifically around Gravity Forms FacetWP and WP User roles. Therefore, good knowledge in these functions/plugins and the API’s they use are an absolute must.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing and multicultural company and we are looking for a candidate who is keen to stay long-term and grow within the company.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or call us on 0203 301 4628
•Please note, due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted for interviews.