Information Technology Specialist – ADB – Manila
- Designs, develops, and manages the overall IT administrative and capital budgets and expenditures. Prepares forecast and monitors actual spend for IT cost centers, in line with approved budget and business cases and following proper accounting practices.
- Recommends, designs, and monitors short-term and long-term investment strategies for ITD.
- Develops and maintains metrics regarding IT financial performance. Conducts benchmarking analysis, as necessary.
- Develops an appropriate cost allocation model (e.g., chargeback scheme) and computes cost of IT services.
- Assists IT teams to build business cases for projects; assists with post-implementation reviews and tracks progress against Return on Investments.
- Acts as the focal point for the development and monitoring of IT results framework, including benefits realization and business impact.
- Works closely with the ITD Management Team, other levels of management and corporate finance to ensure the timely, accurate, and comprehensive analysis and reporting of IT financial data. Periodically prepares and submits other relevant budget and financial reports. Makes recommendations to ITD Teams, based on analysis and status of budget and expenditures.
- Reviews and approves invoices for contract payment.
Relevant Experience & Requirements
- Master’s degree in business, accountancy, computer science or relevant fields.Alternatively, university degree in related fields combined with additional relevant professional experience can be considered.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant professional experience including international work experience.
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in financial management and budgeting, with significant experience/background in IT investments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is required
- Suitability to undertake the responsibilities mentioned above at the required level.
- Please refer to the link for ADB Competency Framework for International Staff Levels 3 – 4.
Closing date for applications 21 January 2020 before midnight.
In your application please specify that you found out about this opportunity on GCFjobs.com
Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez consulté cette offre sur le site web GCFjobs.com