Application closing date: 5 April 2019
(Group IV, B5/B6)
Vacancy notice n°18/2018 REOPENING
The Council of Europe Development Bank (CEB) is a multilateral development bank with a social mandate. The CEB contributes to financing the implementation of socially oriented investment projects through four sectoral lines of action, namely: strengthening social integration; managing the environment; supporting public infrastructure with a social vocation; supporting micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs). The Bank also plays an active role in the response to the migrant and refugee challenge in Europe.
The incumbent will report to the Deputy Director of Human Resources (HR). Working independently or within a team, as directed, the incumbent will have the following responsibilities:
- Participate in identifying, evaluating, proposing and selecting the appropriate options for ensuring that the HRIT technologies, systems and processes meet business needs in a cost-effective and user-friendly fashion.
- Write functional requirements regarding the specification, design, selection, implementation, and maintenance of information technology related HR policies, processes and systems;
- Provide an interface between the Information Technology (IT) and HR to implement and maintain applications, infrastructure and compliance systems necessary to protect information;
- Report incidents, follow-up on their resolution and respond to user inquire on HR tools.
- Analyze production system data and generate reports.
- Write and follow standard operating procedures.
- Represent HR on cross-organizational teams established to ensure enterprise business support on HRIT projects.
- Assist with support escalations, documenting support processes, coordination of integration testing across applications, and assisting with capturing requirements for both units in the Directorate.
- Provide HR Director and/or Deputy Director with a status report on project implementation.
More generally, the incumbent will collaborate in any other task that may be requested of him/her within the framework of the Directorate’s activity.
Studies: The candidate must a secondary level education, complemented with a 2-year certification in the field of computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of HRIT or HR generalist experience.
- Experience in IT or HR project management.
- Experience in IT Systems implementation.
- Strong documentation skills related to support process and incident reporting resolution. Experience in supporting HCM/HRIT application
- Proficiency in standard office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as specific HRIT solutions.
- Planning and work organisation: ability to manage own portfolio of assigned files.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work to challenging deadlines.
- Analytical skills: capacity to analyse, structure and summarise information; ability to assess implications; attention to accuracy and detail in documents.
Linguistic skills: The minimum requirement is fluency in one of the Bank’s two official languages (English/French) and basic knowledge in the other.
- Client Orientation
- Result Orientation
- Team Work
Nationality: Citizen of one of the Bank’s Member States.
1- Contract: the CEB offers a 4-year appointment (including a one-year probationary period) with, under certain conditions, the possibility of renewal.
2- Grade and salary:
- Grade B5/B6
- The remuneration package is composed of a tax-free basic salary and applicable benefits.
3-Benefits (determined by the candidate’s personal situation):
- basic family allowance
- dependent child supplement
- one additional monthly dependent child supplement for a single-parent family
- supplement for a disabled and dependent parent subject to certain conditions
- supplements for a disabled or severely disabled child subject to certain conditions
- education allowance (children) for expatriate staff members
- installation allowance and reimbursement of travel and removal expenses subject to certain conditions
For more information and how to apply, please click the ‘Apply’ button.