We are looking for an energy professional with a strong knowledge in Wind resource assessment domain, who would have been involved with feasibility studies as well as operational assessments of assets producing high quality reports.
WTG CONTROL ENGINEER
Control Engineering is responsible for delivering optimized and reliable control solutions for our Wind Turbines. This includes the real-time communication backbone that ties all the distributed control nodes together, the real time operating system of the control nodes and the high level functionality that control all operation in the turbine.
We are a team of around 200+ engineers spread between Denmark, Portugal & India working in a highly innovative technology-centric and process driven environment.
- Working with Functional Leads on the Control Solutions for Turbines
- Understanding, Implementing & Testing the change in line with guidelines
- Participate in Implementation & Functional Reviews
- Perform the RCA on field issues & provide the solutions
- Provide the solution for turbine improvements on non-standard product requests, Service solutions
- Master degree in Electrical OR electro-mechanical, instrumentation & controls engineering with controls system background
- 2-4 years of Working experience in Simulation/Modelling tools as MATLAB SIMULINK
- Strong Competence on Mathematical modelling of Electro-Mechanical, Hydraulic Systems
- Working knowledge on Control Design and Control Tuning using Model Based Control approach
- Strong in Control Theory
- Control System Modelling, Controller Design, Controller Tuning & Controller Verification
What we offer:
We offer you a job in a true global and fast moving organisation with excellent opportunities for cross disciplinary and personal development. Emphasis is placed on the right balance between creativity and quality in all aspects. You will benefit from an environment working at a high professional level and with a strong technical commitment.
Primary work location: Chennai, India
Some travel activities are foreseen