Training Officer (Computer Based Training) – CTBTO
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop electronic and distance training tools such as e-learning modules, simulations, assessments and performance monitoring mechanisms, and training versions of relevant operational tools in support of training activities;
- Co-administer the PTS Knowledge and Training Portal and provide support, training and guidance as needed for internal and external stakeholders and assist in the maintenance of the platform;
- Coordinate the online and remote/distance training aspects of the surrogate inspector refresher mechanisms and solicit feedback for its improvement;
- Manage and maintain the OSI Inspectorate Database including the roster of surrogate inspectors, and OSI outreaching training activities on the PTS Services and Training Management System (STMS) and provide training and support to users in the OSI Training Section and OSI Division as required;
- Manage the OSI surrogate inspector call-up mechanism and exercises;
- Support the conduct of OSI Training Activities through facilitation, course administration tasks, on-site ICT systems management, and documentation through photography and video. This may involve travel outside of the duty station.
- Develop course branding materials such as roll-ups, conference walls and posters and manage and further develop the Training Section’s library of photographic and video digital media assets;
- Assist with PTS-wide outreach and educational initiatives related to educational technology platforms and tools as required;
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Education and Qualifications
- A university degree in business or public administration, computer science, and/ or a related field.
- At least five (5) years relevant working experience in developing and managing online educational programmes and resources, online communities and training programmes, is essential.
- Experience administering LMS such as Moodle and familiarity with e-learning authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline and Adapt Framework is essential.
- Experience developing e-learning content for international audiences with diverse technical and language backgrounds is an asset.
- Highly skilled in photography and video workflow including capture, editing and storage with appropriate metadata is an asset.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, responsive web design, database technologies, server virtualization tools, Adobe Creative Suite, and basic computer networking configuration is an asset.
- Experience in the areas of disarmament and non-proliferation verification is an advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English are essential.
- Knowledge of other languages is desirable.
Closing date for applications 26 February 2020 before midnight.
In your application please specify that you found out about this opportunity on GCFjobs.com
Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez consulté cette offre sur le site web GCFjobs.com