Call For Expression Of Interest For Seconded National Experts – ENISA
With this call, ENISA seeks to fill 5 SNEs posts to take up duties in 2020.
Seconded National Experts should support the Agency’s activities in one or more of the following areas, pursuant to Chapter II of Regulation (EU) 2019/881 – Cybersecurity Act (CSA):
- Article 5: Development and implementation of Union policy and law
- Article 6: Capacity-building
- Article 7: Operational cooperation at Union level
- Article 8: Market, cybersecurity certification and standardisation
- Article 9: Knowledge and information
- Article 10: Awareness-raising and education
- Article 11: Research and innovation
- Article 12: International cooperation
ENISA accepts applications for this call on a rolling basis, under these terms which are valid until 30 April 2022 at 22:00 CET (included).
Place of employment: Athens, Greece.
For more information related to the profiles, tasks, eligibility requirements, selection criteria, etc. we invite you to read carefully the Call for Expression of Interest for Seconded National Experts.
Closing date for applications 30 April 2022 before midnight.
In your application please specify that you found out about this opportunity on GCFjobs.com
Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez consulté cette offre sur le site web GCFjobs.com