Your finance skills. Our ability to drive change. Your career. Our European Union.
The EU Executive Agencies are looking for financial officers and financial advisers to be recruited as contract staff.
As financial officer or adviser, your tasks may include:
- Budget planning and follow-up and budget information and reporting
- Financial coordination and advice, financial analysis and reporting
- Financial initiation and/or verification
- Financial support
- Management of financial information
- Preparation and following-up of calls for tender and calls for proposal
- Administrative tasks related to assets
To apply for the financial officer position (function group III), you should have:
- post-secondary education, or
- secondary education and at least three years’ relevant professional experience.
To apply for the financial adviser position (function group IV), you should have:
- completed university studies of at least three years attested by a diploma.
You also need:
- EU citizenship
- a thorough knowledge of an official EU language (C1)
- plus a satisfactory knowledge of English, French or German (B2).
Salary: EUR 2 476,74 (function group III) / EUR 3 170,61 (function group IV) (indicative monthly starting salary for a 40-hour working week). As well as providing support and assistance to new staff for relocation, the EU institutions also offer a comprehensive remuneration package, including pension and health insurance.