The EUREKA Project Officer is an integral member of the E! Lab team, a unit within the EUREKA Association responsible for developing the ’EUREKA-as-a-Service’ concept, to experiment, initiate and launch new value-added services. The EUREKA Project Officer will be responsible for the operationalization and coordination of new EUREKA services such as developing EUREKA’s expert review processes or EUREKA’s Investment Readiness community services. He/She must have an eye for identifying improvement opportunities and effort rationalisation, realism for adequate and smooth operations and high customer satisfaction.
- Through a continuous analysis of existing services (success, quality & efficiency), identifying improvement opportunities and implementing changes;
- Identifying service gaps, generating new ideas and developing new activities and services that improve customer experience;
- Operationalization and coordination of new EUREKA services;
- Creating and sharing development estimates and operational requirements to enable accurate planning with realistic timelines;
- Ensuring the agreed project management methods, standards and processes are maintained throughout the project lifecycle;
- Providing support to the customers, diagnosing problems and providing solutions to resolve customer issues.
Qualifications and Skills
- University degree in a relevant field (i.e. business studies, management studies or public administration). Professional certification (i.e. Project Management) is a plus;
- 2-3 years’ work experience; previous experience in a service coordination role or process/service/product improvement;
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential, other languages are an asset;
- Excellent practical knowledge of MS Excel;
- Strong organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Genuinely excited to help EUREKA embrace new ideas;
- Ability to think outside the box, devising new approaches to make improvements;
- Ability to cope with the challenge of daily deadlines and changing priorities;
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced multicultural environment.
Salary and Conditions
Competitive package in line with your skills & experience.
We strongly live by the values of trust, transparency, passion, creativity, autonomy, collaboration, humility, fun, work- life balance and diversity across all our teams and our whole ecosystem of customers and partners.
Please send your application (CV and covering letter), including your full name and the job title ‘EUREKA Project Officer’ in the subject line. By sending your application, you expressively consent to your diplomas and references being verified.