Cardiologist – FAO – Rome, Italy
Tasks and responsibilities
- Provide specialized consultations in cardiology for employees and dependents, including clinical examinations, treatment, EKG, as well as promotion of heart health and healthy behavior;
- Refer staff internally to CSDH collaborators (counselling, ergonomics, travel clinic, occupational health doctors and nurses) and externally to other medical specialists when required;
- Participate in meetings, training and health promotions programmes organized by the Health Services;
- Facilitate on-site first aid/CPR training, and more advanced emergency care support for CSDH medical staff when applicable;
- Record medical consultations in the Health Services electronic medical record systems;
- Keep all information on patients as strictly confidential with the ethical framework of the profession.
- Advanced university degree in (for Consultants) Medicine / University degree (only for PSA) Mb. ChB. or equivalent with cardiovascular medicine specialization and practice are mandatory.
- Fifteen years of relevant experience in cardiovascular medicine after specialization.
- Working knowledge of English, French or Spanish and limited knowledge of one of the other two or Arabic, Chinese, Russian for consultants and working knowledge of English for PSA.
- Work experience in more than one location or area of work is desirable
- Extent and relevance of experience in teaching internal medicine or cardiovascular specialty is desirable
- Previous experience in working in international organization setup is desirable
Closing date for applications 31 January 2020 before midnight.
In your application please specify that you found out about this opportunity on GCFjobs.com
Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez consulté cette offre sur le site web GCFjobs.com