Education Consultant – FAO – Home Based
Tasks and responsibilities
- Assist in the identification and engagement of key stakeholders to attend the inception meeting and the national stakeholder consultation and to provide feedback on learning materials;
- Contribute to the development of three interactive, forest-based learning modules for children aged 9-12 ensuring they are adapted to local contexts by taking human, environmental and financial capacities into account, working closely with FAO, the project’s education expert from Schutzgemeinschaft Deutscher Wald and national stakeholders;
- Coordinate a pilot of the modules in two national schools;
- Contribute content to an implementation guidance publication;
- Attend the inception meeting and the national stakeholder consultation and provide meeting reports;
- Any other tasks as required by the Forestry Officer (Capacity Building and Outreach).
- University degree (Master Degree preferred) in forestry, or other related courses;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in classroom teaching;
- Expertise in developing learning materials, ability to co-ordinate with internal and external partners, and the ability to work with a high level of independence;
- Working knowledge (Level C) of English;
- A National of Philippines.
Closing date for applications 28 March 2020 before midnight.
In your application please specify that you found out about this opportunity on GCFjobs.com
Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez consulté cette offre sur le site web GCFjobs.com