Field Technical Specialist on Clusters Development
Tasks and responsibilities
Specifically, the Field Technical Expert on Clusters Development will carry out the following tasks:
- Carry out a review of existing clusters, business groups and associations in the targetted value chains and analyse their effectiveness;
- Provide information, workshops/training on the results of the above analysis;
- Provide project beneficiaries with advice on and support to join existing clusters, business groups or associations or to create new ones;
- Facilitate and support establishment of contacts and communications between project beneficiaries and the clusters/ groups members;
- Support the development a roadmap for the establishment of a food business incubator;
- Provide day-to-day technical consultancy support and guidance to project team leader;
- Prepare monthly progress reports, including the work progress, problems and solutions, next month work plan, and final assignment report on findings, conclusions and recommendations;
- Perform any other related duties as required.
- University degree in agricultural economics, agribusiness, rural development, social science or related field;
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of private sector and organizational development in agri-food value chains context (development of clusters, business groups and associations);
- Working knowledge of English and/or Russian;
- National of Ukraine or resident in the country with a regular work permit.