Global Careers, part of the Terra Firma group, offers a range of talent attraction products and services to the International Public Sector. We provide our clients with tailored online recruitment events, talent attraction services, and a dedicated job board to help them connect with audiences worldwide efficiently and cost-effectively.
Global Careers is currently looking for a Marketing Intern to join our team and work on exciting projects.
What will you be doing?
- Posting jobs and creating digital marketing material on our online job board,
- Planning & creating social media content across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, & Google+ using Hootsuite,
- Creating and managing various reports on traffic data and performance of our platform,
- Assisting with research tasks for our search mandates, as well as for general marketing purposes,
- Assisting with event management tasks such as HelpDesk during our online events.
Which profile and skills are required?
- Graduate with a Bachelor Degree as a minimum
- Preferably an EU national with the right to work in the UK
- Have a good knowledge of digital marketing and communications, Microsoft Word and Excel, and Apple OS
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English and French
- Knowledge of another European language is a bonus
- A general interest in learning new processes and proposing improvements to their workflow
- An energetic and open personality, able to integrate into an international team
- Autonomous and able to quickly take full responsibility for his/her tasks
- Good knowledge of WordPress is essential and some knowledge of Mailerlite and Daylite an advantage.
What are we offering?
- Working in a truly international and fun environment where every day is different.
- There will be the opportunity to create and shape content for digital platforms, and the experience to work and learn from experienced digital marketers and account managers.
- This Internship is for a period of 6 months with the possibility of a full-time contract at the end. There is also the possibility of relocation to Belgium.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing and multicultural company and we are looking for a candidate who is keen to stay long-term and grow within the company.
Sounds exciting? Then we would like to hear from you.
- Read through the requirements carefully and be honest …. do we sound like a good fit for you?
- Email us with your CV and an interesting supporting statement of no more than 150 words.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or call us on 0203 301 4628