Treasurer – IAEA – Vienna, Austria
Functions / Key Results Expected
- Manage the Agency’s financial holdings to ensure strict compliance with the Agency’s relevant policies and procedures.
- Execute the related investments and foreign currency transactions with established partners.
- Manage relationships with banking and other treasury related partners.
- Support the work the Agency’s Investment Committee as its Secretary.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure that treasury management operations contribute to the efficient and effective delivery of the Agency’s mandate.
- Provide support to internal and external auditors on matters related to treasury management.
Qualifications, Experience and Language skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably an advanced degree) in accounting, finance or business administration.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience including in cash management/investments/foreign exchange, banking, finance and accounting, at least 2 years of which are at the international level.
- Excellent oral and written command of English. Knowledge of other official IAEA languages (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian and Spanish) is an asset.
Closing date for applications 05 March 2020 before midnight.
In your application please specify that you found out about this opportunity on GCFjobs.com
Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez consulté cette offre sur le site web GCFjobs.com