Intern – Knowledge Management Assistant – ICARDA
- Provide support to assigned ICARDA team on knowledge management activities;
- Conduct inventory and catalog digital library;
- Assist in producing CACIP Newsletters, regional reports and other documents;
- Support in the development and synthesis of online public consultations;
- Support in crop data cataloguing;
- Provide basic written translations in English and Russian;
- Digitalise paper materials and upload knowledge products to MEL system;
- Perform other related technical and administrative duties as assigned by his/her supervisor.
- Timely and insightful support to MEL and CACIP activities;
- High precision catalogued digital repository of knowledge products;
- Newsletters, reports and other materials are according to CACIP and ICARDA quality standards;
- Confident user of online survey tool, and synthesis datasets with visualizations;
- Translated materials with accurate document formatting;
- Timely and complete recording of documents on MEL.
Education, qualifications and experience
Essential qualifications and competencies
- University student or graduate in Agricultural Sciences, Information Technology, Business administration or other related field; however, strong interest in environmental sciences and contribute to development projects is appreciated;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office suite (MS Word, Excel, Power Point) and strong interest in learning new software/applications.
- High attention to details and accuracy;
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams
- Result-oriented mindset, proactive responsiveness, ability to work under pressure and remotely;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Russian; Desirable qualifications and competencies
- Knowledge of (web) design/visual communication/database management software
- Experience in working with web sites, platforms, or document management systems
Closing date for applications 31 March 2020 before midnight.
In your application please specify that you found out about this opportunity on GCFjobs.com
Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez consulté cette offre sur le site web GCFjobs.com