Consultant (Generation of Knowledge) – IDB – Washington DC
The general objective of the consultancy is to support the work of ICS in the definition and execution of its portfolio of projects and knowledge and dissemination agenda associated with the issues of innovation in service delivery, regulatory improvement and digital governance. The selected candidate must:
- Contribute to the production, management and dissemination of knowledge products in the field of innovation in public services, regulatory improvement and digital governance, including the collection, analysis and dissemination of the experience of the Bank and countries within and outside the region identified in the bilateral or multilateral dialogue.
- Support in the preparation of documents required for the approval, implementation and dissemination of the results of loans and regional technical cooperation and support to clients in terms of innovation in public administration, regulatory improvement and digital governance. The operations where such support would be focused will be defined by the person in charge of supervising the consulting contract.
- Contribute to the implementation of the communication and dissemination strategy of the publications of the DDG cluster, as well as the research and preparation of supporting documents for the dissemination of the results of the dialogue and the technical assistance provided by the Bank (talking points, presentations , infographics, etc.);
- Support research and activities related to the operation of the Ibero-American and Caribbean Network for Regulatory Improvement, including the programming of activities and the carrying out of studies agreed with the members of the Network.
- Periodically update a series of individual country profiles that consolidate information on indicators of the 26 borrowing countries of the Bank on the issues that are the responsibility of the Data Driven Digital Government cluster, so that they serve as inputs for the sectoral dialogue, as well as the Preparation of country documents.
- Support the organization and coordination of training events and international meetings that contribute to the results of the ICS knowledge agenda.
- Support the preparation of routine management reports and other documents related to the design, monitoring and execution of technical cooperation operations and loans from ICS.
- You are a citizen of one of our 48-member countries.
- We may offer assistance with relocation and visa applications for you and your eligible dependents.
- You have no family members (up to fourth degree of consanguinity and second degree of affinity, including spouse) working at the IDB Group.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Economics, Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology and / or International Relations. (Desirable Master’s Degree).
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience, including the coordination of research and international events; writing and editing of text in English and Spanish.
- Experience in multilateral organizations of desirable development.
- Spanish and English proficiency;
- Fluency in Portuguese desirable.
Closing date for applications 07 April 2020 before midnight.
In your application please specify that you found out about this opportunity on GCFjobs.com
Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez consulté cette offre sur le site web GCFjobs.com