Consultant to Support the Optimal Sanitation Initiative
What you’ll do:
- Support in the implementation of Optimal Sanitation Initiative.
- Give advice to the country office specialists and governmental counterparts on the principles of the Optimal Sanitation Initiative and the available products.
- Prepare terms of reference for products identified in the Initiative.
- Support in the preparation of requests of financing to donors and funds.
- Develop knowledge products on related topics.
What you’ll need:
- Citizenship: You are a citizen of one of our 48-member countries. We may offer assistance with relocation and visa applications for you and your eligible dependents.
- Consanguinity: You have no family members (up to fourth degree of consanguinity and second degree of affinity, including spouse) working at the IDB Group.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in engineering, environmental sciences or administration. with a master’s degree in water and sanitation related topics.
- Experience: At least 5-year experience in the water and sanitation sector and at least one-year experience working with an international organization.
- Languages: Fluent in Spanish and English.
Core and Technical Competencies:
- Written and oral fluency in both English and Spanish.
- Work in team.
- Results oriented.
- Type of contract: Full-time consultant.
- Length of contract: one year with possibility for extension.
- Starting date: January 2020.
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Responsible person: Water and Sanitation Senior Specialist.
- Requirements: You must be a citizen of one of the IDB’s 48 member countries and have no family members currently working at the IDB Group.
Closing date for applications 21 October 2019 before midnight Washington D.C. time.