Economics Senior Specialist/Specialist – IDB – Washington DC
- Assess the development effectiveness of Sovereign Guaranteed Operations, Country Strategies, Sector Notes and Country Programming Documents through the application of the DEM.
- Train Bank staff and government officials on the use and application of the DEF. Oversee and participate in specialized training for personnel on technical evaluation techniques, and in the dissemination of results of different analytic products, including preparation of presentations, executive summaries, or other materials, as required.
- Contribute to/Lead and provide technical guidance on the design of project result matrices and of evaluable projects and provide input on content questions related to project design, monitoring and evaluation that may arise from the users in the process.
- Contribute to/Lead and participate in the design and oversight of randomized controlled trials, quasi-experimental impact evaluations, and other evaluations related to IDB projects.
- Collect data and carry out econometric and statistical analysis, as required, related to impact evaluation and studies.
- Contribute to the development of technical notes and evaluation guidelines by topic or sectors and originate, participate in and oversee specialized analytic and research papers or background studies on areas of strategic importance to the IDB.
- Master’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Public Policy, International Development or related field, doctoral degree preferable.
- Five years of relevant professional and academic experience in program evaluation, applied economics and development economics, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in both English and Spanish
- You are a citizen of one of our 48-member countries.
- We may offer assistance with relocation and visa applications for you and your eligible dependents.
- You have no family members (up to fourth degree of consanguinity and second degree of affinity, including spouse) working at the IDB Group.
Closing date for applications 20 March 2020 before midnight.
In your application please specify that you found out about this opportunity on GCFjobs.com
Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez consulté cette offre sur le site web GCFjobs.com