Security Architect – IT Specialist or Senior Associate – IDB
- Serve as a subject matter expert in all areas of cloud security. This position requires the ability to partner with project teams to architect, collaborate, influence, and clearly communicate security architecture requirements to various development and infrastructure teams across the organization.
- Work in the planning, assessment, and design phases of a project life cycle to support the overall alignment with IT standards, compliance with security policies, and the overarching IT digital strategy that supports the Bank’s mission.
- Define and maintain the standard security architectural frameworks, controls, processes, and guidelines covering IDB’s cloud solutions landscape, to monitor and protect Bank’s information in the cloud.
- Provide security and architectural subject matter expertise to the various cloud operations and development teams, to design and integrate secure cloud architectures and methodologies across SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, serverless compute and event-driven platforms focusing the mindset on security.
- Work collaboratively with other teams to integrate continuous security into automation and orchestration and monitoring for cloud processes to enable quick builds compliant with established security standards, and service uptime across environments.
- Identify, assess and communicate current and emerging security threats, vulnerabilities, risks, business impact and exposure, and develop security architecture elements to mitigate them.
- Review and assess designs and new tools/technologies to ensure robustness, adherence to standards and processes, delivery of stable and scalable solutions with risk mitigation from the beginning.
- Work with the Incident Response team to build ability to rapidly detect, contain, investigate, eradicate, and recover from security incidents in cloud environments.
- You are a citizen of one of our 48-member countries. We may offer assistance with relocation and visa applications for you and your eligible dependents.
- You have no family members (up to fourth degree of consanguinity and second degree of affinity, including spouse) working at the IDB Group.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- You have at least 4 years’ combined experience in information security, cloud and cloud security architecture, software development, and/or network engineering.
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity concepts, including threats, vulnerabilities, security operations, encryption, boundary defense, auditing, authentication, and risk management
- Experience in guiding and collaborating with solution delivery teams to architect enterprise cloud applications in multi-cloud and hybrid cloud environments, including addressing infrastructure, security, solution and enterprise architecture considerations
- Well-versed with common web application security risks, exploitation techniques and frameworks such as Cloud Security Alliance (CSA), ISO, SWIFT CSP, OWASP, and NIST
- Deep technical skills in cloud architecture and security design in AWS and Azure incorporating native security controls (including network firewalls, access control lists, encryption, auditing and monitoring, alerting, secrets management, and compliance scanning)
- Good understanding/exposure to API-Management concepts & fundamentals.
- Experience developing and applying secure coding standards, designing and operating static and dynamic code analysis tools, auditing and identifying vulnerabilities in code, developing code and securing CI/CD automation pipelines.
- Full-stack knowledge of IT infrastructure: Applications, Databases, Operating systems (Windows and Linux).
- Experience designing IAM technologies and services: Active Directory, LDAP, AWS IAM. Authorization & authentication standards such as: SAML, OAuth, Webauth, FIDO, ADFS, etc.
- Knowledge of programming languages (Python, Go, Java, or C#)
- AWS Certified Security Specialty, AWS Solutions Architect Professional, Microsoft Azure, CISSP, CISM, CISA certifications are preferred
- You are proficient in English and in another Bank official language (Spanish, Portuguese and/or French).