Senior Associate – Institutional Banking – IDB
The incumbent will be part of a multi-cultural and high-performing team in the Finance Department and the main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure support for the establishment, negotiation, maintenance and control of an institutional network of banking relations necessary for the efficient management of the Bank’s financial resources and financial transactions.
- Provide advice on the technical aspects (opening and closing banking relations including the monitoring of bank account operations and services ensuring the accuracy of data and compliance of security controls in accordance with Bank’s Policies and Procedures.
- Responsible for the veracity, authenticity and integrity of finance and accounting systems keeping abreast of technological developments and the best practices in the banking industry
- Maintain contact with business unit’s to understand needs and make recommendations for innovation and improved procedures to streamline processes on issues regarding banking services, flow of cash transactions, and account reconciliations throughout the Bank’s internal and external systems.
- Compile and analyze survey results from internal clients for annually bank service evaluation and quality review exercise.
- Verify and evaluate compliance of contracted services between the Bank and commercial depository banks and provide feedback to senior staff.
- Responsible for the design, testing and/or parallel phases of implementation projects for new enhanced financial systems and sub-systems
- Coordinate timely issuance of individual Certificates of authorized signatures used to operate the Country Office’s local checking accounts held at commercial banks and review accuracy of individual Certificate before authentication by the Secretary of the Bank.
- Accountable for the exchange of Swift authenticator keys with the Bank correspondents worldwide for sending/receiving financial messages such as money transfers; analysis of requests for authenticator keys to determine acceptance and terms for exchange of keys; control and monitoring of the key exchange process in the SWIFT.
- You are a citizen of one of our 48-member countries.
- We may offer assistance with relocation and visa applications for you and your eligible dependents.
- You have no family members (up to fourth degree of consanguinity and second degree of affinity, including spouse) working at the IDB Group.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in business administration, finance, or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years work experience, with at least 3 years in institutional banking related areas supporting; a) bank relationships, b) bank documentation, c) knowledge of digital banking technology (ISO 20022, XML, Blockchain, Cyber-security), d) standard settlement instructions, e) collateral management services, f) performance measurement and evaluation of bank relationships.
- In depth knowledge of international and domestic payment regulations and systems is strongly desired.
- Ability to assess business needs and develop products that suits their needs, strong problem-solving ability, with time management skills and excellent interpersonal relationship, communication and negotiation skills.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Proficiency in Portuguese or French is a plus.
Closing date for applications 24 February 2020 before midnight.
In your application please specify that you found out about this opportunity on GCFjobs.com
Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez consulté cette offre sur le site web GCFjobs.com