National Project Coordinator – NOA (DC)
Description of Duties
- Coordinate the work in Moldova in conformity with project objectives and in close collaboration with DWT/CO-Budapest, project partners, international and national experts, ILO National Coordinator and ILO constituents.
- Identify and analyse country specific development plans and priorities, socio-economic data, reports and other relevant information that may be relevant for the project and take appropriate measures in consultation with the DWT/CO-Budapest Director to ensure timely fulfilment of all obligations and timely delivery of the project outputs.
- Ensure financial and administrative tasks related to the project are conducted according to ILO’s rules and procedures (for meetings, purchase of goods and services, hiring collaborators, etc.).
- Ensure proper consultation and participation of ILO constituents and other project partners at the country level during the project implementation phases.
- Ensure that gender issues are explicitly addressed and mainstreamed throughout the project activities and any outputs including final reports or events.
- Draft the project work plan according to the project objectives as indicated in the project document, and update as necessary.
- Coordinate and monitor the implementation of the work plan, as agreed with the DWT/CO-Budapest Director and the project partners.
- Prepare progress reports and the final project report.
- Assist in the programming and control of resources from all sources of funds, prepare budget estimates and expenditure forecasts by analyzing and monitoring the situation of the resources as compared to planned activities and making recommendations to DWT/CO-Budapest for remedial action.
- Participate in the organization of conferences, seminars, workshops, trainings, meetings and other national events of the project.
- Facilitate technical assistance through the identification and supervision of national experts and preparation of missions of international experts.
- Contribute to the implementation of Decent Work Country Programme for Moldova with respect to the issues related to labour inspection and occupational safety and health.
- Collaborate and follow-up with other relevant UN, international, European and national agencies to expedite implementation and meet targets.
- Participate in relevant meetings and consultations, as required.
- Organize publication and dissemination of project outputs.
- Ensure the quality of documents, including editing and translation.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the DWT/CO-Budapest Director.
Throughout the work, the incumbent must follow the ILO Standard Operational Procedures and Rules Concerning Covid-19 as well as the national rules on Covid-19.
- University degree in social science, economics, laws, public administration, public health, medicine, or related field with labour inspection and OSH.
- Two years of professional experience in the areas of labour, economic and social development. Experience in the area of labour inspection and occupational safety and health and in technical assistance projects by international agencies would be an advantage.
- Excellent command of English as working language and fluency of the national language.
Closing date for applications 19 July 2020 before midnight.
In your application please specify that you found out about this opportunity on GCFjobs.com
Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez consulté cette offre sur le site web GCFjobs.com