Application closing date: 1 April 2018
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organization devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world.
Our Information Technology team seeks to enrich and transform the lives of the world’s most vulnerable people and more than 2.5 million children by supporting the World Vision Partnership with integrated information, communications, and technology solutions around the world.
World Vision is building a roster of highly qualified Information Technology candidates for future leadership positions. Here’s where you come in:
The World Vision Information Technology team has leadership roles across all Information Technology disciplines as follows:
- Enterprise Architecture – Establishing business and technology architecture, processes, and procedures to support effective delivery of IT services.
- IT Business Engagement – Working closely with clients to understand project strategies, objectives, and priorities.
- IT Service Management – Staying side-by-side through the twists and turns of demand management, solution design, and service delivery.
- IT Infrastructure – Delivering technology architecture for the global World Vision Organisation.
- Information Security – Taking a holistic approach to World Vision’s information security.
- Information Solutions – Designing the ideal tools for our customers that improve the way they do their work.
Roles in each discipline lead functional areas in maintaining and developing Information Technology resources and solutions utilized across the global World Vision organisation. These roles can be based in one of World Vision’s Information Technology hubs located in Manila, Philippines; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; Melbourne, Australia; United States; or possibly to be determined by home country of successful candidate in a jurisdiction (US state or country) where World Vision is registered to operate.
As a faith-based, Christian INGO, World Vision seeks candidates who are in agreement with and can support and embody our Core Values.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Relevant industry certifications.
- .7-10 years’ experience leading IT teams within a global or regional focused organisation.
- Demonstrated experience working with and managing virtual teams.
- Requires leadership, business knowledge, communication and negotiation skills and experience/in-depth knowledge of relevant IT discipline involving implementation and support across multiple countries.
- Whilst other languages may be an advantage, ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing is required.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally as required.
Apply to the Information Technology Roster:
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.