Intern – Results Management and Aid Effectiveness Division – ADB
Summary of Job Description
Research on measurement of direct, indirect and induced job creation, from ADB operations, including:
- Comparative analysis of approaches by different MDBs
- Comparative analysis of different types of modeling approaches for estimating job creation including social accounting matrices, input-output tables, and general equilibrium models
- Compilation of possible job creation benchmarks from different types of infrastructure
- Review of ADB experience, models, and approaches, and formulate recommendations for ADB to phase in measurement of job creation over a number of years.
- Currently enrolled in a Masters or PhD program in Economics, International Development, Public or Business Administration, or related fields.
- Research experience in, and expert knowledge of methods and approaches to measurement of direct, indirect and induced job creation, preferably from infrastructure projects, in the Asia and Pacific region.
Closing date for applications 31 January 2019 before midnight.
In your application please specify that you found out about this opportunity on GCFjobs.com
Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez consulté cette offre sur le site web GCFjobs.com