VSO is the world’s leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
You will develop an ERP system for farmers’ center to manage farmers’ data and centers’ data. The volunteer will work closely with ADP and with Farmers’ Centre Entrepreneurs (FCE’s) to manage farm and ERP system by
• Reviewing the existing data management systems of Farmers’ Centers and farming information of group farmers
• Working alongside Accenture Development Program (ADP) and the eventual software solution providers for farm management and ERP
• Regular check data management and ERP system management.
• Providing training to JOIKKO Agro Limited staff on how to enter data to ERP system and data management and generate report.
• Providing training to staff on farm data collection to enter in ERP system
Skills, qualifications and experience
Essential criteria Knowledge/qualifications and experiences: • at least bachelor degree in computer science/software engineering or relevant field. • experience in managing ERP system. • experience in providing training on ERP system management and report generation. • experience in solving problems of ERP system
This role is open for national volunteer and fund is secure
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please download the job description for more information.