Expert, Social Media
In the framework of its mandate and in line with the OSCE Project Co-ordinator in Ukraine (PCU) Human Security Programme objectives, as well as following the request from the Ministry of Ukraine for Social Policy, the Human Security team of the PCU provides support to Ukrainian authorities and civil society in the multiplication and enhancement of the NRM for victims of trafficking in human beings in Ukraine.
In accordance with the summary report of ODIHR and UN Women, which stated that COVID-19 pandemic and its consequences are to make more and more people vulnerable to trafficking, the Ministry of Social Policy requested to continue online awareness raising activities which Human Security Unit is performing within the project “Multiplication of the Anti-Trafficking National Referral Mechanism (NRM) in Ukraine. The OSCE PCU would like to engage the services of a professional specialist on social media to co-ordinate effective online two-way communication with general public and to post information about combating trafficking in human beings (CTHB) on social media pages WorkSafeUA, in accordance with unified style and developed content templates.
The key online communication tools include a Facebook page:
(https://www.facebook.com/work.safe.ua), an Instagram page:
The PCU plans to engage an Expert on monthly basis to support these media by creating relevant content.
• University degree in Information Technology, Political or Social Science, Philology or Journalism;
• At least 5 years of work experience in SMM (Social Media Marketing) Management, Copywriting, PR or journalism;
• Expertize in working with media or in public relations, particularly in gathering, organizing, editing and disseminating information;
• Experience of work in an NGO or in governmental sector will be an asset;
• In-depth knowledge and working experience with various SMM networks and tools;
• Professional understanding of SMM mechanics;
• Proven excellent analytical, report writing and organizational skills;
• Excellent communication skills and experience working in a team;
• Excellent Ukrainian, working knowledge of English;
• Creativity in the presentation of information through use of graphical, pictorial or other appropriate communication means.