Security Guard – OSCE – Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Performs the tasks related to ensuring the security and protection of persons and property at the Office;
- Performs additional duties when required upon approval of National Security Officer;
- Watches/monitors permanently the premises of the Office;
- Ensures the operation of security video-surveillance system, security alarm system, fire alarm system, generator, as well as office heating system;
- Receives and delivers the pouch, follows simple building maintenance problems.
- Completed secondary education, trainings related to the position;
- Minimum two years of military/police service or two years of related work experience as a security guard preferably in an international organizations;
- Knowledge of basic security methods and practices to perform the limited intervention assignments. Knowledge of security and safety regulations, procedures and methods;
- Basic knowledge of fire fighting and defensive actions;
- Ability to work with people of different nationality, religion and cultural background;
- Ability to communicate effectively and with tact;
- Working knowledge of English in addition to Russian and Kyrgyz;
- Computer skills/Basic knowledge of Microsoft package is an advantage;
- Capability of handling a stressful situation;
- Ability to work irregular (extra) hours;
- Physical fitness and driver’s license.
Closing date for applications 13 April 2020 before midnight.
In your application please specify that you found out about this opportunity on GCFjobs.com
Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez consulté cette offre sur le site web GCFjobs.com