Plan International is currently implementing a Marawi Displacement response effort to help alleviate the suffering and protect the rights and dignity of the internally displaced persons due to Marawi Crisis. Plan is supporting the recovery effort of the government through the implementation of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, Child Protection and Livelihood project in the selected temporary shelters and transitory sites in Marawi city.
In this regard, PLAN International Philippines invites highly competent, experienced and committed professionals to fill the following position: Logistics & Procurement Officer
- Provide supply chain technical support within the emergency response and implement the emergency supply chain activities for several projects.
- Support the rapid scale of procurement activities, including the identification of local sourcing options, contracting of goods, services and works suppliers.
- Coordinate and support asset management for all emergency response assets, including donor liaison, disposal plans asset verification and compliant purchasing.
- Working with colleagues to coordinate and support emergency response distributions, including multi-partner planning, site set up, security, local authority liaison and material resource planning. This assignment is for five (5) months.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, commerce, and other related courses.
- Experience in supply chain implementation within emergency response settings.
- Good negotiating and influencing skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working internal relationships.
- Ability to understand and speak the local language; familiar with municipalities in Region 11,12 and ARMM.
- Applicants must have the right to work in the Philippines without restrictions. Local applicants are preferred.