Plan International invites highly competent, experienced and committed professionals to fill the following position:
The Systems Accountant provides financial and operational support of SAP to the Country Office and Program Units, prepares financial reports, and, assists the Senior Country Accountant on other finance related functions. This engagement is for two years and will be based in Makati City, Philippines.
Some of the key responsibilities are: 1.) Account analysis and reconciliation of Accounts Receivable, Cash Advances, Deposits, Prepaid expenses, Prepaid Rent, Accounts Payable, Sales taxes payable, Accrued payroll, Payroll deductions, Accrued payroll taxes, & Payroll; 2.) Monitor cash advances, review liquidations and maintains cash advance subsidiary ledger; 3.) Generate reports and reviews for errors, unusual transactions, and unusual account balance; 4.) Assist in the preparation of Year-end reports; and, 5.) Assist in the preparation of the yearly budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Financial Management, or other related courses.
- Has relevant training and experience on the use of computer operations such as Microsoft Office, SAP, and, financial management systems
- Has at least three years of solid exposure in accounting and financial management.
- Experience in working with an international NGO is an advantage
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the Philippines. Local applicants preferred.