Application closing date: 24 April 2018
Location: Isiolo and Laikipia, Kenya
The purpose of this role is to work in close collaboration with county government, Pre-primary Education Actors, schools, parents, Civil Societies, communities and volunteers to implement Accountability for Service delivery Project objectives and interventions in the target counties
Skills, qualifications and experience
- Diploma and/or Bachelor’s degree in Education or social sciences
- At least 2 years’ experience working in the field of both project management, finance or administrative experience in an NGO or community based organisation.
- Evidence of knowledge and skills in M&E
- Evidence of previous experience in implementing Education project
- Knowledge on inclusion and accountability practices
- Good written and spoken English and Kiswahili skills
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and with minimal supervision
- Good written and oral communication.
- Evidence of effective problem solving and organisational skills.
- Evidence of professionalism and high integrity.
- Evidence of openness to learning to improve own performance.
VSO reserves the right to close this job early if we receive a sufficient number of applications. Shortlisted applicants are expected to have a valid Kenyan certificate of good conduct.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please download the job description for more information.