Application closing date: 11 May 2018
The European Landowners Organization based in Brussels, represents the interest of private landowners and land managers. As such it is actively involved in agriculture and environment policies among others, organises events linked to these core areas and participates in EU-funded projects. To strengthen our project team we are looking for a m/f Junior Project Assistant.
The Project assistant works together with the project(s) team(s) to ensure it is delivered to the highest standards.
The position is based in Brussels covering the following tasks:
- Support projects in the sector of agriculture and environment;
- Ensure contractual deliverables are submitted to the highest standards;
- Manage internal and external expectation
- Secure a good relationship with internal and external stakeholders;
- Secure a positive and professional image of ELO;
- University degree in agriculture, environment, EU policy or first experience
- Native English speaker mandatory, good knowledge of at least a 2nd EU language;
- Understanding of EU-funded project
- Good organisation, rigorous, attention to detail;
- Understanding of budgets and financials;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Good understanding of institutional communication
- Flexibility, creativity, initiative;
- Team-player, commercially-oriented, self-starter, deadline-driven;
- Outstanding writing skills Depending on experience, the contract may start immediately or follow an internship period.