Louis Berger is an Engineering News-Record top-20 ranked, $1 billion global professional services corporation that helps clients solve their most complex infrastructure and development challenges across over 50 nations. To this diverse client base we bring strategic vision and an entrepreneurial spirit, developing innovative solutions to the world’s most challenging problems. We are driven by our passion for our work, our industry and for delivering on our promise to provide Solutions for a better world.
We are actively seeking talented professionals to join our dynamic and dedicated team who will contribute to the ongoing success of delivering to the needs of our client.
Our team is currently looking to hire a Proposal Coordinator based in Abu Dhabi Office. The incumbent will provide coordination and administrative support to the Proposal team for Middle East. Responsibilities may be unique to a specific function or department but are mainly administrative in nature. Requires ability to perform numerical, statistical and financial analysis. Ability to communicate effective with internal and external stakeholders and to meet tight deadlines and commitment to work as a team player.
Duties and Responsibilities not limited to:
- Overall support to Capture/Proposal Managers during preparation of EOI and RFP responses
- Manage client registration and prequalification’s
- Manage small proposal opportunities with oversight from Proposal Managers
- Assist with the compilation, format and production of proposals and marketing related material
- Assist with bid filing and close-outs
- Assist with the research of project examples for presentations and submissions
- Any other general tasks which may be administrative as directed
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- A minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in similar environment
- Good knowledge of the sales process
- Track record essential within the same industry
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).