We are currently looking for a renewable energy project engineer / ผู้จัดการโครงการพลังงานลม to join our wind team in Bangkok.
This is an opportunity to work with the world’s largest power consultancy on the most prestigious renewable energy projects in Asia and globally.
As a renewable energy engineer / ผู้จัดการโครงการพลังงานลม you will be involved with a variety of work including:
- owner’s engineering (construction supervision and design review)
- lender’s engineering (technical due diligence)
- design engineering
- feasibility studies
- project management
While focus will be on our expanding business in Thailand and across South East Asia you will be part of a global team working on projects across Asia, Europe, Africa and the Americas.
In Thailand we were the lender’s technical advisor on Korat 1, one of the largest solar PV power plants in the world. Globally we have now had significant involvement in the development of over 2GW of solar energy projects which continues to grow rapidly.
On Huay Bong, South East Asia’s largest wind farm and Thailand’s first utility scale wind farm, we provided the support to take the project from due diligence through to commercial operation. We’ve managed the due diligence, owner’s engineering and delivery of offshore and onshore wind farms all over the world and this area of our business continues to grow significantly as the demand and excitement for renewable energy increases across all parts of the globe.
By joining our international consultancy as a renewable energy engineer / ผู้จัดการโครงการพลังงานลม you will have access to the largest, most challenging and innovative projects under development and being planned. The work is extremely varied as will be your role. You will act as project manager to deliver prestigious schemes in South East Asia and elsewhere, mentoring staff and supporting the continued growth of our Bangkok office.
Opportunities for travel and in the future to work in other offices around the world are available to promote the knowledge share across our organisation and for your personal development.
The successful renewable energy engineer / ผู้จัดการโครงการพลังงานลม will have:
- minimum bachelor’s degree in mechanical, electrical or civil engineering
- master’s degree in a renewable energy discipline is an advantage
- proven experience of project management of renewable energy projects in the region and ideally internationally
- experience in the power or renewable energy generation industry – solar / wind
- excellent command of English both oral and written (e.g. equivalent to TOEIC score of 800 or above)
- excellent command of the Thai language
- strong analytical capabilities