RTI Health Solutions’ Patient-Centered Outcomes Assessment (PCOA) team provides a comprehensive set of services to capture the patient voice in clinical trials, observational research, and clinical practice.
We develop and provide support for all types of clinical outcome assessments (COAs), including patient-reported outcome (PRO), observer-reported outcome (ObsRO), clinician-reported outcome (ClinRO), and performance-based outcome (PerfO) measures.
Currently, we are seeking a Research Health Outcomes Scientist to support ongoing studies in these research areas.
- Contributes to the full range of project research activity
- Provides input into proposal generation process
- Runs project tasks independently and to high standards
- Flags technical and project issues with the project leadership
- Administers the full range of project processes from initial receipt of a request for proposal, through proposal development, project application, and sign-off
- Provides guidance to junior staff on project teams
- Develops client relationships
- Serves as the primary client contact for assigned projects
- Master’s level degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the conduct of qualitative research
- Demonstrated proficiency in qualitative data analysis methods
- Demonstrated technical writing skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to focus on deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Demonstrated analytical, collaboration, and facilitation skills