Short Term Staff – Planning and Administration Assistant, CHIS0
Duties and responsibilities
Under the Supervision of the Chief Planning and Administration Assistant, the Planning and Administration Assistant will perform the following:
- Diligently process suppliers’ invoices and follow up internally with the relevant organizational units (FIFC, CHGS, FITR, etc.) and if necessary, with the suppliers to ensure the effectiveness of the regulations.
- Diligently process purchase requisitions and follow up internally to ensure that purchase orders are generated.
- Develop performance-based customer relationships by addressing quickly effectively the requests received.
- Address and proactively report any problem / risk identified.
- Assist in the budget planning of regular and exceptional administrative expenses.
- Analyze data and actively participate in the preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Perform any other task assigned by the Supervisor.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, IT, Mathematics, Statistics or any other related field;
- Have a minimum of four (04) years of relevant administration, finance or purchasing experience;
- Proof of citizenship or evidence of permanent residency or work authorization in the proposed country of employment.
- Excellent written and oral skills in French or English with a good working knowledge of the other language;
- Mastery of planning and budget management principles.
- Knowledge of SAP MM, the organization and procedures of the Bank (payments, purchases, budget planning) is an advantage;
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access).
- Can do attitude and work with minimal supervision