SI is preparing a proposal for an anticipated five-year USAID-funded collaboration and learning project. This coordination, collaboration, and learning platform will contribute to all aspects of the results framework. It will also make a central contribution to the RISE II transformative outcome of “Enhanced capacity to learn and adapt among beneficiaries, local partners, and partner governments.” The project is expected to be awarded May 2019.
**Please note: This is a local position. Only Nigerien citizens are eligible to apply.**
SI is seeking a full-time DFA to oversee financial management, procurement, logistical, human resources, recruitment and administrative support to the project team, and ensure activities are carried out in a manner consistent with the objectives of the project, and in compliance with USAID regulations and SI policies and procedures. The DFA position will be full-time, based in Niger, for the duration of the project.
- Oversee finance, administration and operations for all activities for the project.
- Oversight of procurement, logistics, human resources, accounting and finance, and records.
- Manage the Contract budget and preparing financial reports for submission to USAID.
- Ensure funds expended are compliant with USG regulations and policies.
- Implement fraud mitigation practices and ensure systems and processes are implemented effectively to support implementation of the award.
- Work with the Chief of Party to ensure that financial management and reporting is complaint with USAID requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required; advanced degree preferred.
- At least eight years of financial management, administration and procurement with USAID-funded projects.
- Knowledge of USAID financial and contractual rules and regulations, including AIDAR and the FAR.
- Previous experience managing finance and administration for USAID-funded contracts required.
- Proven ability to manage and monitor diverse staff.
- Must have high proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and QuickBooks.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize, manage, prioritize, and follow through on multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Proven capacity to take initiative and willingness to learn new skills as needed.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Fluency in English and French required.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.