The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in over 30 countries and 22 U.S. cities, we restore safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home.
The Supply Chain Quality Assurance Analyst as part of the Global Supply Chain Quality Assurance team has the responsibility for reviewing all supply chain agreements and related documentation to ensure both compliance to IRC and donor policies as well as conduct detailed data analysis to validate that IRC is getting value for money. The Supply Chain Quality Assurance Analyst collaborates internally with procurement category managers, Regional Supply Chain Directors and suppliers.
- Review all procurement documentation related to the IRC RFP/RFQ process prior to finalizing awards decisions to ensure full compliance to internal policies and donor requirements.
- Collaborate with Category Managers to share market data for analysis and insights on different procurements trends
- Collaborate with Regional Supply Chain Directors on regional forecasting and requirements
- Oversee the contract management process and conduct spot checks to detect non-compliance for corrective action plans.
- Ensure donor compliance requirements are reviewed prior to award
- Track and analyze spend and supplier data.
- Assist in developing supplier assessments, score cards and other analytics to enable team to effectively manage supplier performance.
- Collaborate with entire supply chain teams based in countries and regions.
- Perform cost analysis and benchmarking to review business award decisions.
- Tests incoming requests for a demonstrated understanding of the need to identify gaps, training opportunities, new documentation and process improvements
- Conduct detailed background checks and verification for suppliers to ensure engaged suppliers are credible.
- Performs detailed documentation and verification reviews at all stages of supply chain from need identification to need satisfactions.
Key Working Relationships:
Position Reports to: Director, Supply Chain Quality Assurance
Other Internal and/or external contacts:
Internal: Global Supply Chain Operations Team, country programs, HQ departments
- Minimum 3-5 years of Procurement or procurement audit related experience
- Working knowledge of market analysis, sourcing category strategy, supplier relationship management and negotiations
- NGO experience preferred with thorough understanding of institutional donors’ (USAID, DFID, OFDA, ECHO) policies relating to procurement
- Experience in identifying fraud red flags during procurement process
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to be flexible and shift focus from contract review to analytic support
- Excellent analytical skills
- Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word as well as experience implementing and using procurement systems
- Bachelor’s degree required
- CPA qualification preferred
- Fluency in French is a requirement
- Fluency in written and spoken Arabic an added advantage
Working Environment : Office work environment.
In your application please specify that you found out about this opportunity on GCFjobs.com Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez consulté cette offre sur le site web GCFjobs.com