Treasury Operations Officer
- Trade Settlement Operations
- Perform the trade confirmation process for all fixed income securities trades with counterparts.
- Monitor and ensure settlement of investments activities (fixed income securities), funding activities (bonds issued), and OTC derivatives instruments for Treasury related activities.
- Process and record cash, investment, funding, and derivative transactions in systems.
- Ensure accurate portfolio servicing for all trades which includes Fees, interest, and maturity payments.
- Review Bond and ISDA Swap documentation.
- Process payments through manual creation of SWIFT messages, if required.
- Monitor and resolve pre-trade/post-trade discrepancies.
- Cash and Securities Reconciliation
- Perform daily reconciliation of securities positions between internal systems and custodians.
- Ensure all corporate actions are correctly captured in internal systems.
You have no family members (up to fourth degree of consanguinity and second degree of affinity, including spouse) working at the IDB, IDB Invest, or IDB Lab.
Master’s degree required for an Officer position and Bachelor’s for an Associate Officer. Degree in Finance, Business Administration, or Economics or related fields.
You have at least 5 years of relevant experience; a successful track record of achieving high quality results and delivering client valuable services to meet team and departmental objectives; expertise of fixed income trade settlement, OTC derivatives market, Treasury Management System, and international payment systems preferred.