Intern – Procurement Support Services Project – Kyiv, Ukraine
Duties and Responsibilities
Effective assistant support to the UNDP Procurement Support Services to the Ministry of Health Project with the focus on following:
- Insure routine support to the Project, such as support to organization of various meetings; distribution of information among key stakeholders; processing of the correspondence; translation of documents from/to English; support to preparation of documents, assistance to the respective Focal Point with keeping updated asset records, office supplies management.
Support to organization and carrying out the meetings, seminars, roundtables, conferences
- Preparation of agenda, minutes, lists of participants;
- Preparation and distribution of letters to the stakeholders;
- Provision of logistics and administrative support to organization.
Support to preparation of publications on project activities. Specifically:
- Drafting news for UNDP web-page, UNDP FB page, etc on Ukrainian and English;
- Comparison of English and Ukrainian versions.
Support in the preparation of the reports in the framework of the Project
- Collection, analysis and processing of the data obtained, ensuring detailed description of the project activities.
Impact of Results
- The assistance support to the Project is provided on time and with high quality.
Required Skills and Experience
- Enrolled student of graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher) in Management, Economics, Business Administration, Public Administration, Social Science, International Relations or related field; or
- Enrolled student in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent) in Management, Economics, Business Administration, Public Administration, Social Science, International Relations or related field; or
- Graduated student within one-year of graduation of any of the above.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.);
- Experience in handling of web-based management systems.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English required;
- Russian/Ukrainian is an asset.