Internship – Graphic Designer/Animator
Under the overall supervision of National Project Manager, intern (graphic designer) will need to use their creativity and artistic abilities to create content in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner which may include but not limited to the following:
- Create and design various materials for print, electronic and digital media.
- Establish creative direction as well as brand guidelines.
- Designing artwork, books/covers, brochures, logos, magazine, signs, stickers, shirts, and other branding and communication materials.
- Prioritize and manage multiple design specifications.
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations and websites content designing.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues, as necessary.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations, visual representations, animations, infographics and other informative videos.
- Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor/National Project Manager.
Bachelor’s/Certifications in graphic design or in related field.
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Minimum 6 months experience will be an asset.
Must be fluent in English, having both written and speaking skills with ability to communicate clearly and concisely.