Office Clerk – UNDP – Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Duties and Responsibilities
- Under the overall guidance and direct supervision of the Project Manager and in close cooperation with the Project and Country Office Operations /Programme Team, the incumbent will be responsible for performing the following duties:
- Serve as front desk officer – receptionist and in this capacity receiving incoming and dispatching outgoing letters;
- Provide clerical support such as duplicating and binding documents, and replenishing stationery items and utilities as requested by Project staff;
- Facilitate in-country travel arrangements for Project staff in coordination with the Logistics and Finance Assistant and Project drivers, including maintaining vehicle Log-Books;
- Report problems with regards to office equipment and utilities like printer, water dispenser, and follow up any other office maintenance issues;
- Facilitate delivery of messages between the SEEDS Project Office and UNDP Country Office, and between the Project Office and the National Electoral Board of Ethiopia and other partners;
- Supervises cleaning and maintenance of the office;
- Any other assignments as requested by the Project Manager.
Required Skills and Experience
- Completion of High School or College Diploma in Office Management, Business Administration, Accounting or related social science disciplines are desirable but not a requirement.
- 4 years of relevant work experience;
- Good knowledge of computer office software applications;
- Operating of office equipment;
- Experience in customer handling and in dealing with people from different nationality, religious and gender backgrounds;
- Experience in document management.
- Working level oral and written English and Amharic languages.
Closing date for applications 29 January 2020 before midnight.
In your application please specify that you found out about this opportunity on GCFjobs.com
Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez consulté cette offre sur le site web GCFjobs.com