Driver – UNFPA – Hanoi, Vietnam
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Providing reliable and safe driving services by; driving office vehicles for the transport of UNFPA Representatives, office staff members, high-ranking officials and visitors; delivery and collection of mail and documentation; meeting official personnel and visitors at the airport, including managing visa and customs formalities when required;
- Keeping abreast of traffic and road and security and safety awareness to enable safe and on time arrival for meetings;
- Managing all aspects of vehicle maintenance; conducting minor repairs and cleaning; arranging for major repairs and service to ensure vehicle kept in good running condition; keeping daily vehicle logs; and assisting in the preparation of vehicle maintenance plans and history reports;
- Keeping track of insurance and tax formalities;
- Acting as a translator in local language for official passengers, where necessary;
- Guiding and coaching junior drivers as appropriate;
- Assisting CO staff with general administrative duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Completed Secondary Level Education.
Knowledge and Experience
- Valid driver’s license.
- Three years’ work experience as a driver in an international organisation, embassy or UN system with a safe driving record.
- Knowledge of driving rules and regulations, chauffeur protocol and courtesies, local roads and conditions, and defensive driving skills.
- Skill in minor vehicle repairs.
- Working knowledge of English language.
Closing date for applications 30 January 2020 before midnight.
In your application please specify that you found out about this opportunity on GCFjobs.com
Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez consulté cette offre sur le site web GCFjobs.com