Supply Assistant – UNHCR – Mae Sot, Thailand
Scope of Assignment
- UNHCR deliver timely and quality goods and services to persons of concerns in compliance with supply chains rules and procedures.
- Support warehouse management, assist with good & services deliveries and provide information on the status of requests and the availability of items in supply chain.
- Assist in maintaining accurate and comprehensive records on supply activities and provides reports and updates periodically, and on request.
- Assist in the preparation of purchase request.
- Prepare quotation requests and tenders, produce bid-tabulations from tenders, and prepare purchase orders for approval as per instructions of senior supply staff or other line managers.
- Dispatch approved Purchase Orders, and follow up with the delivery of ordered commodities and services.
- Produce standard asset management reports and other assets information, periodically and when requested.
- Identify and assess vendors based on their capability for delivering goods and services.
- Ensure local liaison to effectively support the supply activities
- Assist in the management of the storage of goods according to ” best practices” and UNHCR rules and regulations.
- Perform other related duties as required
- Identify and assess vendors based on their capacity for delivering commodities and services
- Maintain vendors and item master database.
- Determine routes and delivery schedules to meet demand in the most timely manner.
Monitoring and Process Controls
- UNHCR deliver timely and quality goods and services to persons of concerns in compliance with UNHCR supply chains rules and procedures.
Qualifications and Experiences Requirements
- Completion of the secondary education with post-secondary training /certificate in Business Administration, Supply chain management and warehousing.
- Minimum of three (3) years previous relevant job experience
- Computer skills (MS Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access)
- Fluency in English and Thai
- Knowledge of Administrative/Financial rules, procedures, procurement processes in the context of UNHCR offices and field operations
- Knowledge of MRRP would be advantage.
Closing date for applications 24 January 2020 before midnight.
In your application please specify that you found out about this opportunity on GCFjobs.com
Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez consulté cette offre sur le site web GCFjobs.com