Immunization Specialist – UNICEF – N’Djamena, Chad
- Timely sectoral analysis, input, support and coordination contribute to the Situation Analysis with consistent integration of sex dis-aggregated data and its periodic update for effective project planning, development and management.
- Quality contributions are made to the development and implementation of the Immunization strategies and approaches through participation and collaboration with internal and external partnership.
- Work plan and objectives are strategically established, technical support is effectively provided, and planned results are timely delivered through exercise of strong technical leadership.
- Project implementation progress is monitored and evaluated for adjustment, acceleration and improvement of program delivery and sustainability. Gender/sex dis-aggregated data and inputs relevant to the Immunization Programme provided.
- Technical support is provided to government and NGOs at all stages of the programme cooperation, including capacity building of government personnel and beneficiaries.
- The capacities of Country Office staff are strengthened through effective capacity building programme in the development, implementation and management of the Immunization programme.
- UNICEF and Government accountability is ensured for supply and non-supply assistance and disbursement of programme funds for the sector.
- Effective partnership and collaboration achieved and maintained for advocacy, technical cooperation, programme coordination, information sharing and knowledge networking.
- The most relevant and strategic information is provided to support the Immunization Programme by the effective implementation of integrated child survival monitoring system.
- All required programme reports are timely prepared in compliance with the established guidelines and procedures.
- Emergency preparedness is maintained, and in emergencies, emergency responses with effective coordination are provided.
- An Advanced university degree in Public Health, Paediatric Health, Child Development, Child Health, Nutrition, Epidemiology, Public Administration, Social Policy, Social Development, Community Development, or other relevant disciplines.
- A minimum of five years of professional work experience at the national and international levels in planning, programming, implementation monitoring and evaluation of health/Immunization programmes. Professional work experience in a technical expert position related to child survival & health care.
- Field work experience
- Background/familiarity with emergency
- Fluency in French with working knowledge in English with knowledge in Arabic is an asset.
Closing date for applications 23 February 2020 before midnight.
In your application please specify that you found out about this opportunity on GCFjobs.com
Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez consulté cette offre sur le site web GCFjobs.com