Partnerships Officer – UNICEF – Niamey, Niger
Key Accountabilities and Duties & Tasks
Support partnership development
- Contribute to monitoring the financing levels and resource needs of the country programme against targets through updating the donor proposal and pledges database and the resource mobilization tracker.
- Review concept notes and project proposals for public and private sector donors to ensure that they meet the partner’s expectations as well as UNICEF quality standards, including the result-based approach, and are submitted on time.
- Monitor the Niger donor/project landscape to support the Country Office’s fundraising and leveraging efforts.
Support partnerships management
- Contribute to strengthening institutional memory related to partnerships and timely follow-up to donor interactions by updating the donor interaction database and monitoring the status of action points.
- Support the monitoring of sensitive grants.
- Support the dissemination of donor recognition requirements to the communications section and programme section and facilitate the production of quality donor recognition products as needed.
Support timely, quality donor reporting
- Support the timely submission of quality donor reports for public and private sector donors through updating the reports planning database, reviewing reports to ensure that they meet UNICEF quality standards, including coherence between financial and narrative information, and supporting capacity strengthening to programme section staff in charge of report writing.
- Support the timely submission of a quality yearly Country Office Annual Report (narrative part).
- Support the production of other reports or documentation as needed.
- A first university degree is required in one of the following fields: international relations, political science, international development,
- communications, public relations or another relevant technical field.
- A minimum of two years of professional experience in one or more of the following areas is required: public affairs, programme
- management, resource mobilization, external relations, reporting, or other relevant area.
- Good command in English and fluency French are required.
- Strong logical skills.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English and French.
- Attention to details.
Closing date for applications 24 January 2020 before midnight.
In your application please specify that you found out about this opportunity on GCFjobs.com
Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez consulté cette offre sur le site web GCFjobs.com